We like oats, we like bananas and we definitely like pancakes. So naturally, we put them all together! I’m actually surprised by how easy it is to make these pancakes, almost easier than normal pancakes and crepes. They’re a quick breakfast that will leave you full and energized for a great day ahead.
Try it out one of these mornings and thank us later! ?
SERVING: Two Portions (Makes about seven pancakes)
PREPARATION: 5 minutes
TIME: 15 minutes
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 egg
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- Olive oil
- maple syrup
- chopped walnuts
1. Using a fork, mash up the bananas in a bowl.
2. Mix in the egg; followed by the vanilla essence, baking powder, chia seeds and cinnamon.
3. Coat a pan with olive oil and place over medium heat.
4. Pour half a ladle-sized amount of batter onto the pan. Flip over once underside is cooked (should be about one minute). Do so carefully, using a spoon or fork for assistance to avoid it breaking apart.
5. Once ready, drizzle maple syrup and sprinkle chopped walnuts over the pancakes.
6. Serve and enjoy with a hot beverage!
Don’t forget to like, comment and share!
— CICI and Ivy xxx