Yuup, you guessed it, we finally recorded an episode of #cookingwithCICI! Whoop! Whoop! ?
We played around with the idea for a good part of last year and eventually decided to just go ahead with it. It was pretty fun making, plus videos are always quite interactive and helpful. We hope they’ll make you guys want to try out the dishes and drinks we make even more!
Today, we have a Raspberry Lime Mojito recipe. Sounds so good, doesn’t it? Well…lucky for you, you can make it in three minutes tops. Try it out, and let us know how you liked it.?
Click here to watch the video. Please do subscribe to our account for more videos to come!
Prep time: 3 minutes!!
Quantity: 4 cups
- 1 bunch of mint leaves
- 1 pack of raspberries
- 2 bottles of soda water (250ml) (preferably refrigerated)
- syrup (1 cup of sugar & 1 cup of water)
- 2 small limes
- any white rum of your choice
- To make the syrup, heat sugar and water in a saucepan and stir until all the sugar dissolves. Leave it to cool.
- Put the mint leaves in the cup; followed by the raspberries; then the syrup; then one (or two ?) shots of rum and lastly, squeeze a bit of lime juice into each cup. The cup should be about half full now. Mash it all up to release the flavour of the raspberries and the mint.
- Finally, pour in the soda water and ice cubes to your liking. Enjoy!
Don’t forget to like, comment and share!
— CICI and Ivy xxx