It’s Sunday. You’ve gone to Church and now you’re lazing around at home wondering how to spend your afternoon before your next semester begins on Monday (well, at least for some of us 😖)…or before another harrowing week at work begins. Not to worry, we’ve got the perfect solution for you, get up and into the kitchen and make this tantalizing Sangria! It will nly take a few minutes. You can then sit back into your sofa and watch Modern Family. Sounds perfect, doesn’t it? Then what are you waiting for? Go ahead and get started. You can find the recipe below. Let us know how it turns out if you try it.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yield: About 6-8 glasses
- 750ml of the red wine of your choice, preferably semi-sweet.
- 375 ml of soda water (roughly one and a half standard-sized glasses)
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp of brandy (optional, but what’s the fun in leaving it out?😅)
- 1 tbsp sugar
1. Cut the orange and lemon into slices. Place into bowl.
2. Pour wine into the bowl with the sliced fruits. We used a glass to measure 750ml from the box of wine. (3 glasses)
3. Add the soda water.
4. Next, pour in the brandy. Sparingly please! 😆
5. Add in the sugar then stir.
6. It’s preferable to let the sangria chill in the fridge for a bit. However, if time is lacking serve with ice-cubes and enjoy!
Don’t forget to like, comment and share!
— CICI and Ivy xxxx